Friday 21 October 2011

Weights Off My Shoulder :)

So, finally, the deal is done. I have finished all my examinations, handed in all my school projects, returned all my textbooks, and I've progressed further into my passion, cycling. Yeah, last weekend on the event, I met the national coach, Dato' Ng Joo Ngan, well, actually my brothers met him, but our family was invited to train with him at the Cheras Velodrome, Kuala Lumpur. It's gonna be a new experience for me :)


Life's awesome now, everything is awesome now, I just don't want it to end :) In case anyone gives a sh**, I'm hitting Fraser's Hill, Penang on Sunday, and we're having a little outing on Monday, just to celebrate the freedom :D 

     Recently, my Facebook has been flooded by many chain messages, and believe me, you're one of the dumbest people in the world if you actually believe in them -_- I'm sure you have gotten at least ONE before, they go like "One day there was this one guy, suddenly, he slipped on a banana peel and died right on the spot, so forward this message to 20 people, or YOU will have the same fate as this man when you walk outside your house". 


ACTUALLY, I just made that up. But, you get the point. And if you have ever forwarded these kind of messages, please stop doing it, cause believe me only 


unimaginably dumb

do that kinda stuff. Forgive me if you're offended, but seriously, people who believe in those kind of things, you should IMMEDIATELY STOP doing so. You honestly think that your life depends on a few made-up words? Are you that stupid? You're forwarding that message because you think you would DIE if you didn't do so. Fact is, you could die anytime, depending on God's will. You could be singing in the toilet and suddenly drop dead, or French-kissing and your heart stops beating suddenly. 

*small note - not that I want any of you to die like this.
I'm just sayin, if God wants to take your life away, He takes your life away.
And it can happen any time. Any time at all.*

     NOT WANTING TO BE HATING OR ANYTHING,

     But it's kind of saddening, the fact that most of the people that does this are Malay-Muslims (I'm not racist. I'm just saying). What happened to "Ashhadu an-Laa ilaaha illa-Allah, wa Ashhadu anna Muhammadan Rasulullah"? What happened to the six things you have to believe in? "Allah, Malaikah, Rasul, Kitab, Qada' and Qadar, al-Kiamah". Nothing over there states CHAIN MESSAGES. This might be a small thing, but believing in something else other than God (like some stupid chain message claiming that it was cursed) can lead to "syirik", which is believing in something supernatural other than God.

I'm not a Christian, a Hindu or a Buddha either, but I'm pretty sure, for all religions, you can't really believe in "supernatural" bull**** other than God? So, yeah, I think you'd better re-think before you re-post these kind of stuffs, because even this small of thing can lead to the fact that you believe in something else other than God Almighty, which will lead you to the act of "murtad", which means leaving a religion and conspiring against it. 

     So I really hope to see NO MORE of this stupid stuff, it stopped around mid-year but now it's resurfaced, cause believe me, you wouldn't want to betray your whole religion just because of some (claiming to be) cursed Facebook statuses. 

Think before you re-post them. Do you believe in God? Do you believe in Allah? Or do you believe in chain messages? Once again, think.

no h8.
faris

No comments:

Post a Comment