Thursday 29 September 2011

I'm Gonna Give All My Secrets Away .

Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.


     Well, what is up people? Sorry for a day without a post, I was on the bicycle trainer yesterday, when I went to the park and almost got FREAKING KILLED, and, well, in shorter words I was tired. But don't worry, I'm posting today and right now, so yeah. Isn't that good enough for you people? 


Anyway if you're hating on me just because of one day without a post, I don't mind, I've still got 14 Followers on me and you can click the [x] button, it would be all so simple.


But if you prefer to stay, then read on while I give you this internet-hug :) (is there even such a thing?)


     So... Recently I was waiting for my transport van to come and fetch me home yesterday, and I saw my friend sitting alone so I decided to talk to her to make time pass a bit. Yeah, waiting is one hell of a boring shit. So when I sat next to her, suddenly the Malay gangs came and sat around us, which made me feel really annoyed, cause I've had enough of them at school, with their hands up my ass and always squeezing my.. never mind. 


Anywhore, when they came there, they attracted their friends, and their friends attracted their friends.. and soon enough me and my friend couldn't even talk in peace.


     No, I'm not being too unappreciative about anything here, nor am I trying to point out anything that makes me a little vain. But I'm kind of.. how the heck do I say this without showing off or anything?? Not that I meant it to happen, but I'm kind of known at school, yeah. #mostappropriatetermusablewithoutdisplayingtoomuchvain


So, I'm thankful for all I currently have, but sometimes, I just want to be left alone. We all have those times right? Times where you just want peace of mind, and you want to one to interrupt. But I never really get those times. And before you all get to thinking the wrong things about me I also wanna point out there are people out there who are like this; 



So I should be thankful for what I have and everything, well I AM, but I just don't want too much. You see what I mean rite? I don't dislike it, but I just want to be left alone sometimes. I repeat SOMETIMES .

Why is it that some people just don't understand that we don't wanna talk to them, that we're ignoring them, that we DISLIKE their attitude? I've done all I can, but people just don't get it that I wanna be left alone. I wonder what do you people who always ignore others do? And if you're reading this while thinking I'm talking about you, then I just wanna say (or type) "NO, IT'S NOT YOU I'M TALKING ABOUT." When I blog, I don't direct it at a specific someone. I type generally, for all to read and appreciate, including my own self when I type. 

    And; one more thing. Just because I talk to a girl, doesn't mean we're together or anything. Why is it that you bitches straight away jump to conclusion? I do whatever the hell I wanna, and you just gotta hate me or love me for it. No one, I repeat NO ONE changes me, except for God Almighty.

Lastly, the bicycle is calling my name right now, and I just can't take the sound so good bye, FOR NOW :)


no h8.
faris



     





No comments:

Post a Comment