Saturday 17 September 2011

After So Long..

Well, guess what, people of the tri-state area?

I'M BACK TO THE BLOG YO!

As you people (or animals, or aliens, whatever your species are) may know, my end-year examinations have finished, and there is nothing left to do but wait for the results, sometime on November..

Ah, seems like every weight of responsibility that was being put on my shoulders were lifted off, well at least 20% of it :P (I mean come on, there's still a long way to go in life). So, as you might have known, I've taken an interest in cycling, and I just started on mid-May, but now I've got an entry-level Road Bike which was relatively expensive, and I am, of course, 

ON TOP OF THE WORLD :D

Well then, that's it for now, I'm going to watch Battle: Los Angeles :D yeah man, I FEEL SO FREE~ 

no h8.  
faris


No comments:

Post a Comment