Wednesday 9 November 2011

I Don't Know You .

Dear Life,
I know. I really know that people change, but this is just too much for me to accept. I won't give a damn about you anymore; enjoy life without me, heartless bastard :)


     Haha yeah, sorry about being a little emotional there, but where else is better to let my thoughts out other than this crappy website? Well to tell you the truth, I'm not really affected. I have hated that guy for a long time anyway, fudge him :) FYI, this is my Tuesday post since I couldn't do so yesterday, I was sick as hell. Kept coughing and coughing, and when I spit out the phlegm it's always greenish-yellow, which is, I know, SO BAD ASS. I'm also still having a slight cold now *snort*


I didn't go to school today 'cause of the reasons stated above, but when I woke up to watch the movie "Mirrors", I didn't feel sick anymore, thank you horror movie, BEST CURE EVER .


     I'm just sitting on the chair here in front of the laptop while eating some chips and listening to some Westlife songs; in other words I'm FFFFFFing bored. I'm waiting for school to finish so that my mates would go online, but there's still one hour to waste before they do, so it'd be cool to blog and make that time pass :)


So, in my boredom and to my friend's apparently successful convincing, I created a Twitter account, and so far it's been FFFFFFFFFing annoying and frustrating since I don't know what the f*** to do with a God damn Twitter account other than tweet to myself and pretend that someone's reading my crap. NOT TO WORRY, though, my mom is buying this book called "Twitter for Dummies" this weekend so hopefully I would've understood this crappy sh** after reading that book :D


     I'm still pissed about the fact that all horror movies I've watched so far has a bad ending, except for the scary movie "The Exorcist (1973)", but that ending is unexplained, the demon went off to inhabit God-knows-who so it doesn't count as a happy ending. So I'm ... STILL PISSED. 


This scene. Still FFFFing haunts me in my God damn sleep. Thumbs up Linda Blair (Y)

     So, I guess it's going to be back to school again starting tomorrow as my cold and coughing seemed to have cured, Alhamdulillah. I just finished gathering intel from a Russian leader and I got a helo ready for extraction, so I have to go.

Lastly, this might be my last words to you - but I don't care about you anymore. Whether you want me to kick you in the face or you want to jump off a cliff or you want to tear your jaws open like that girl from "Mirrors", I don't give a sh**. Hope you enjoy life without me, cause believe me, I am not and will never be friends with a perverted bastard, namely YOU :D

no h8.
faris



No comments:

Post a Comment