Friday 9 December 2011

Anybody Miss Me? Guess Not

Yes, this post would be wasted on making excuses on why I didn't blog for a few weeks.


     For a second there I seriously thought of giving up this blog cause I have to make the most out of the holidays I have to date with my XBox 360. No, seriously.


Actually I have been very busy lately, I've been invited to quite a lot of outings, parties etc and the time when I reach home I'll be online but only for a few minutes, and then my sister or brother would be wanting the laptop so I'll be moving on to COD, and then when I come back online I'd be chatting with Kaylyn or if I don't come back online I'll be taking a nap, and at night I'll either be chatting with Kaylyn or playing Dead Space 2 OR already snoring on the couch in front of the TV.


     I haven't been on a cycling trip for one week now, my last cycling trip was in Genting Sempah. It was by far my best time yet, making my personal best of only 1 hour 20 minutes up and down, 32 kilometres. I know this can be improved though (:


There was no rest there, I followed my brother for Olahraga training throughout the whole weekdays, and then there was yesterday's birthday futsal, so I'm pretty much firetrucked up. Body aches everywhere, but it's nothing a little (or a DAMN LOT) of Modern Warfare can't fix, really. 


     Ngeeeeh . I really miss spending time with her. I dunno why I'm saying this, but I think I'm the only one looking forward to school, but that's only because the fact that I'll see her again, every single day (:


Honestly though, I CAN'T WAIT! :D


Oh and by the way, people might forgive you, but the smart ones would never be so stupid to trust you again. Stop being such an asshole, and maybe people will start to accept you again.


Now if you excuse me, I have to kill Russians in the TV screen.


no h8.
faris

No comments:

Post a Comment